Bạn đang xem: Pervasive là gì
synonyms: prevalent pervading permeating extensive ubiquitous omnipresent universal rife widespread general
Dưới đây là đều chủng loại câu có chứa trường đoản cú "pervasive", vào bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta hoàn toàn có thể xem thêm gần như mẫu câu này để tại vị câu vào tình huống đề xuất đặt câu cùng với trường đoản cú pervasive sầu, hoặc tìm hiểu thêm ngữ chình họa áp dụng từ bỏ pervasive sầu trong bộ trường đoản cú điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh
1. Corruption và nepotism are pervasive.
2. The scofflaw spirit is pervasive.
3. Road congestion is a pervasive phenomenon.
4. 7 War weariness was all-pervasive.
5. First, it is not so pervasive.
6. 1 Her influence is all-pervasive .
7. The Spirit of the World —Why So Pervasive?
8. As a main computing paradigm in the future, the pervasive computing presents dis- tinct challenges on the pervasive resource management.
9. Teletriple-hearts.comsion news was pervasive, undifferentiated, và relatively unbiased.
10. Persistent, pervasive, và omnipresent, romance novels are everywhere.
11. My earliest memories include a pervasive sense of exile.
12. State medical records indicate He"s got pervasive developmental disorder.
13. triple-hearts.comolence và crime are pervasive features of thành phố life.
14. The influence of Freud is pervasive in her books.
15. 2 Teletriple-hearts.comsion news was pervasive, undifferentiated, và relatively unbiased.
16. True, there was dishonesty, but it was not all-pervasive.
17. The tendency to lớn dichotomize is stubbornly pervasive in human thought.
18. The alteration locally is both pervasive or occurs along veins.
19. a delicious chickpea spread, are pervasive throughout the Middle East.
trăng tròn. Alcohol is still a pervasive problem with high - school students.
21. How did the spirit that Satung promotes become so pervasive?
22. A sense of social change is pervasive in her novels.
23. How all-pervasive is the orthodoxy of right-thinking people.
24. Yet a pervasive sense of shame hung over our profession.
25. 4 How did the spirit that Satan promotes become so pervasive?
26. 3 How all-pervasive is the orthodoxy of right-thinking people.
27. Where errors are material và pervasive, we present an adverse opinion.
28. The influence of pressure groups & special interests will become pervasive.
29. 5 On the other hvà, the effect of globalisation all-pervasive.
30. Adding lớn the problem is the pervasive influence of the secular world.
31. In the mountains, the tradition of seasonal sloth was ancient and pervasive.
32. 6 Wind are ubiquitous, all-pervasive, whether you are not welcome it.
33. It"s the role of the audience in an era of pervasive electronic communications.
34. 5 She argues that sexual discrimination remains a pervasive element in corporate culture.
35. 2 Reforms are being undermined by the all-pervasive corruption in the country.
36. The quietness sealed inside her room emanated as an intriple-hearts.comsible but pervasive hush.
37. At times the general dampness became so pervasive that you failed lớn notice.
38. 29 And the whole lot smelt - a pervasive stench of damp and mildew.
39. An even more pervasive problem is that of consistency of performance across time.
40. One expert thinks these studies shed light on an important and pervasive problem.
41. 8 The reality of Beijing today: the one all-pervasive, inexorable constant - is change.
42. But the most pervasive & important mechanism is based on chemical substances called pheromones.
43. I disdain the pervasive secularization & degeneration of humanity in my own life style.
44. Despite all this, a pervasive laông chồng of confidence has settled over the two institutions.
45. The most serious và pervasive entriple-hearts.comronmental problem related khổng lồ mining waste is acid drainage (AD).
46. Be in a country especially, usurious nowhere is absent, be all - pervasive, behave very actively.
47. Though enunciation is given lớn such feelings on occasion, it is by no means pervasive.
48. InGermany, for example, Prussian and Caltriple-hearts.comnist beliefs about the value ofrising early are still pervasive.
49. Self - destructiveness is such a pervasive human trait because citriple-hearts.comlization is built on controlling aggression.
50. Amnesty International describes triple-hearts.comolence against women và girls as today’s “most pervasive human rights challenge.”